I was hoping to have at least one review up this week, but alas my reading pace said no. So, instead I thought it would be nice to share fantasy series that I want to start. And yes I am blaming Wyrds and Wonder, because I am trying to keep up with the posts and that only increases my TBR. Though some of these were just gentle reminders that I had meaning to pick these series up. Maybe I will be proactive and get to a couple of these this year..who knows?
In no particular order:
10. The Winnowing Flame by Jen Williams
9. Godblind Trilogy by Anna Stephens
8. The Wounded Kingdom by RJ Barker
7. The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb
6. The Green Bone Saga by Fonda Lee
5. The Nine Realms by Sara Kolzoff
4.Phedre’s Trilogy by Jacqueline Carey
3. Empire of Dust by Anna Spark Smith
2. Hell’s Library by AJ Hackwtih
So, are there any series on the list that you have yet to pick up? The most common factor in all of these is that they are all trilogies and, except for one, they are all available. Though the Jen Williams may be difficult for me to get my hands on, I do plan on tackling these one at a time. Are there other series that I need to put on my list?
Check back Thursday for my list of fantasy series that I need to finish!!
**All Images are from The Story App**